You spend a lot of time together, you’ve shown her off around town and you’ve probably tested her limits and gotten away with it. All in all, your relationship is running smoothly; you love your car and your car loves you.
But, there’s one problem. She costs you A LOT of money – every month – and you’re starting to feel resentful. We get it – it’s only natural! But we’ve got good news: you don’t have to resent her. Refinancing is an available option and it’s saving people hundreds or even thousands of dollars – and heartache!
How can refinancing save you money? Let us count the ways!
- Your credit score has gone up since you last financed.
- Rates are lower since you last financed.
- Without getting pre-approved and knowing your best rate going in, it’s possible the dealer signed you up for a higher rate than you were qualified for.
- Your first payment is on us. That’s right! On top of what you’d already be saving by refinancing, we’re saving you more. Remember, whether you’re buying a new or used car or refinancing your current note, we make your first payment.
Some of you may be saying: “My current payment’s not that bad” and/or “I already have a good rate.” Well, it’s worth asking to see just how much you could be saving. Why? Because it’s easy and more importantly, it could save you money.
How much money? Let’s see!
- Let’s say you owe $25,000, your current rate is 6% and you have 5 years left on your loan. Refinancing at 2.74% would save you $36.99 per month. PLUS we make your first payment ($446.33). So you’re not only paying less each month, you’re paying one month less! That means you’re saving a total of over $2,665.73!
- Let’s say you owe $15,000, your current rate is 11% and you have 4 years left on your loan. Refinancing at 2.74% would save you $57.39 per month. PLUS we make your first payment ($330.29). So you’re not only paying less each month, you’re paying one month less! That means you’re saving a total of over $3,085.01!
Remember, just because you bought it somewhere else doesn’t mean it’s too late to bring it to us and take advantage of Orion’s Rule and our low auto loan rates. Call, click or come by for a quick calculation of your potential savings or to help answer any questions you have about refinancing. If you’re paying more, WHY!?