Taxes Are Going Up. But They Can Still Be EZ.

You’re almost done with your federal income tax return, and you’re dreaming of ways to spend your refund. Then, you find out you’re not getting money back – you owe it. It can happen to anyone; you owe Uncle Sam and you don’t have the cash. What do you do now?

Don’t panic, you’ve got options – but don’t procrastinate!

If you’re waiting to file your taxes because you can’t pay the bill, don’t wait! Failure to file your tax return or file for an extension can cost you a hefty penalty that only leads to you paying more. Uncle Sam won’t go away, and the longer you wait, the more you will owe! If you ignore your tax bill altogether, not only will interest and penalties accrue, but the IRS may go after your assets and wages too.

Avoid the heartache with an 2013EZ Tax Loan. With limits as high as $2,500 and rates as low as 7.99% APR, taxes can be EZ!

Remember, try to pay the bill in full. By doing so, you’ll be able to avoid IRS penalties and interest. Need more than $2,500? You could also consider taking out an unsecured loan or tapping into a home equity line of credit. However, be careful if you borrow more than $10,000; the below-market interest rules may trigger certain tax consequences*.


*Be sure to speak with your tax adviser.